What happens if you unluckily get trouble when going on trip? Have you ever thought to come across trouble with your passport when visiting Vietnam? There are some unwanted problem on your travel that you have to present at Vietnam Immigration Department to solve. Instead of worrying and searching for address that time, why don’t you get Vietnam Immigration Department’s address for necessary situation now?
Foreigners in general and Mongolian passport holders in particular are sometime required to be present at Vietnam Immigration Department office for their visa process or some special case. This article will supply you address of Vietnam Immigration office in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
What is Vietnam Immigration Department?
Vietnam Immigration Department is a functioning bureau belonging to Vietnamese Ministry of Public Security. Its powers and functions focus on approving, supervising or disciplining Vietnamese citizens and foreigners’ immigration, migration to and from Vietnam.
This is also the official organization that grants Vietnam visa for you. In granting Vietnam visa, all Embassies and Consulates abroad are to co-operate with Vietnam Immigration Department before approving or granting any Vietnam visa or other Vietnam Immigration related documents.
In summary, Vietnam Immigration Department is the official unit that granting the following documents:
1. For Domestic Vietnamese
- Ordinary passport
- Confirmation of Identity card
- Permanent or temporary reside in other countries
2. For Vietnamese Overseas And Foreigners
- Vietnam Visa, Vietnam Visa Extension For Mongolian Citizens, Vietnam Visa renewal
- Vietnam Visa approval letter, Vietnam Visa approval code
- Vietnam temporary or permanent residence card
- Guarantee to migrate in Vietnam
Vietnam Immigration Department office
You know, there is an immigration office in every province of Vietnam. Though, for the visa related issued, Mongolian nationals are suggest to contact the three offices of Vietnam Immigration in three main regions of the country: The North, The Central, and the South. Following is the detailed contact of these offices:
VIETNAM IMMIGRATION OFFICE (A18) IN HANOI
- Address: 44- 46 Tran Phu Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
- Morning: 8 am – 11 am
- Afternoon: 1:30 pm – 4 pm
- From Monday to Friday and Saturday morning
Phone numbers for querying
- + (04).8264026: about entry and exit Vietnam, residing of foreigners in Vietnam, repatriating of Vietnam citizens living abroad.
- + (04).8260922: about entry and exit of Vietnam citizens
- + (04).9345609: administration procedures
- + (04).8257941: about entry and exit at Vietnam borders and other related issues.
VIETNAM IMMIGRATION OFFICE IN DANANG CITY
- Address: No 7 Tran Quy Cap, Da Nang city, Vietnam
- Phone No: (+84-7511) 3 823 383
VIETNAM IMMIGRATION OFFICE IN HO CHI MINH CITY
- Address: No161 Nguyen Du, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone No: (+84-8) .38.299.398
- Fax: (+84-8).8.244.075
- Email: email@example.com
Going to Vietnam may require foreigners to hold a Vietnam visa. Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in everywhere no matter where you are. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.