Mongolian passport holders are required a Vietnam visa if they want to enter Vietnam. What kind of visa they need to have? Read this article to have information about Vietnam visa requirements for Mongolian citizens.
Do Mongolian need a visa to visit Vietnam?
Because Mongolia is not in Vietnam Exemption list so visa is required for Mongolian citizens to visit Vietnam. There are 2 options that Mongolian nationals may have: Getting Vietnam visa by visiting Vietnam embassy in Mongolia or applying online for a visa on arrival to Vietnam in Mongolia.
Here are some information about applying Vietnam Visa:
- If you want to apply for visa from Vietnam Embassy, please check out the address of Vietnam Embassy in Mongolia from our website. This is information of The Vietnam Embassy in Mongolia, it is provided for information and service purpose.
Vietnam Embassy in Mongolia
- Address: Enlchtaivany Urgunchulur 47 Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia.
- Fax : 00-97-61 458 923
- Telephone : 00-97-61 454 632
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.vietnamembassy-mongolia.org
- You need to prepare some documents such as your Mongolian passport with at least 6 months validity and 2 blanked left pages, 2 passport-sized photos, stamping fees.
- Processing time: 5-7 working days
- For those living far away from the Vietnam Embassy and do not want to lose the documents (passport, money or documents) by postal mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy, they can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. Instead of getting visa directly at Vietnam Embassy, you can let a visa agent apply Vietnam Visa Online for you and you will pick up your visa at one of Vietnam International Airports.
Stamping Vietnam Visa at Vietnam international airport
You can only get your visa stamped at Vietnam international airport when using Visa on Arrival. After having the approval letter, passenger can stamp visa at one of Vietnam international airport gates.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam visa on arrival for Mongolian
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
Passenger should prepare the following documents to stamp Visa at the airport:
- Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department (which had been sent to your email)
- Immigration Form
- Passport and remaining period of over 6 months, with at least 2 blank pages
- Two 4×6 photos with white background, taken within 6 months and without glasses
- Stamping fee
Are you afraid of having trouble at the airport for stamping visa such as be bothered or made difficulty by airport security or no one assists procedures for visa stamping at the Vietnamese international airports or could be denied visa stamping and rejected for entry? We recommend you to use FAST TRACK service with quick support for stamping visa at Vietnam airports, or some extra services are available when you apply online as CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, BOOKING TOUR,…
You can refer Vietnam visa fee in Mongolia to know Visa Fee, and refer Vietnam Visa Price for service fee information.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Ulaanbaatar, Ulan Bator, Erdenet, Darkhan, Khvod, Ölgii, Ulaangom or any cities in Mongolia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Vietnam visa requirements for Mongolian citizens to work
If Mongolian citizens want to work in Vietnam in a long time, they can not apply for tourism Vietnam Visa, they need Visa to work, this is also a permission that allows them to work in Vietnam.
Vietnam visa requirements for Mongolian citizens to work can be noted something:
- Whoever does not have a Company in Vietnam agreed to guarantee, please let Visa Agent know so they can handle trade visa instead.
- Dossier set submitted to apply for Visa is irrevocable so at that time travelers must still pay fee as normal
- In case Visa cannot be obtained by visa agent’s fault, they will: redo or correct free of charge or refund as required by passenger
- When obtaining Visa, applicants can fly or travel by road or waterway from Mongolia or from other countries to Vietnam.
Vietnam visa extension for Mongolia citizens
Provisions of the Government of Vietnam published that foreigners in general and Mongolian nationals in particular are only allowed to stay in Vietnam for 6 maximum continuous months. That means if passenger has visa expired without further extension, passenger will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist.
When you enter Vietnam Tan Son Nhat border gate in Ho Chi Minh City, Moc Bai border gate Tay Ninh Province, you will easily extend your visa and save cost than Noi Bai border gate in Hanoi or Da Nang and Nha Trang.
Procedures for Vietnam Visa extension for Mongolian passport holders with the purpose of trade, tourism, and work are different.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com.
Source: Stanley visa